We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 9 March 2015

#134 For a Special Woman

Mother's Day is right around the corner so our hostess, Pamellia, would like to see your creations for a Special Woman, they don't have to be Mother's Day cards though as long as they are for that special lady.

Here is how the team interpreted the theme

Pamellia
 
I decided to make a tag to go on the gift bag of my Mom's gift. She is a huge fan of all thing's nature, so lots of flowers, lots of foliage and a big glittery butterfly just for her. The bling is for me! lol

  Josephine
Since I don't have anyone to make a Mother's Day card for, I chose to make a birthday card for my sister. I used one of Sue Wilson's Striplets dies to make the background, and a Papermania decoupage flower as the focus.

Mary

I chose to make a birthday card for my sister, since I don't have anyone for whom to make a Mother's Day card. I used items from Crafter's Companion Scruffy Little Cat.

I chose to make a wall hanging for my Mum and used an MDF heart base. I have made some flowers from die cuts and the Dragonfly stamp and die came free with a magazine. Lots of gems and glitter finish my project.


I decided to make a forever lasting gift for my mum, I have made a gift cone covered with flowers, lace, pearls etc, I added both a stamped sentiment and image on sticks.
I have made a cupcake box to fill with yummy treats for Mother's Day. I have used Crafter's Companion Six Cupcake Gable Box template, with the beautiful A3 double-sided Indulgence card!!

Julie

I chose to make a card for my lovely Mum using a Clarity stencil, dye based inks and stamps from both Clarity and Woodware.


Jackie
My card was made for a friend to give to her mum who has cancer.  I used a Debbi Moore cd image for the background and the butterflies and I used various flower dies from my stash to make the flowers, which were coloured  with distress inks

Sue
I have made a picture for my Mum, as she likes things that are quirky and a bit different!!  I stamped then masked off several stamps then overstamped with a dictonary stamp, coloured with distress inks,then cut out more butterflies and 3D'd them to the panel

LIN W

2 comments:

  1. Such stunning DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.